We are celebrating with Stampendous this week!
Of course there are prizes this week! Three prize packages will be awarded. The package from Stampendous includes the Lovely Garden Stamp Set; the Matching Lovely Garden Cutting Dies; a Sand It Kit from Core'dinations which includes a sanding block, replacement sandpaper, and a "must-have" Dust Buddy clean up cloth; AND Core'dinations will also be sending the lucky winners some of our fantastic 6" X 6" paper pads. PLUS an extra special bonus - our friends at Dreamweaver Stencil will be adding the gorgeous Stone Wall stencil that Jamie Martin from Stampendous used in her terrific card she'll be posting this week (you can see a peek of it on the blog banner!)
LET'S GET STARTED!
We'll draw three random blog posts from all the posts this week. Then we'll choose one comment from each. Of course we'll love you even more if you pin our projects to your Pinterest Boards or if you Tweet, or Share on Facebook, follow us, like our pages. You know the drill! Here's who is posting today!
PLEASE NOTE: A few DT'ers might be up a bit late due to some technical difficulties so hang with us today, thanks!
1. Cut an A2 size card base from the Tim Holtz Shattered Kraft-Core pack.
2. Cut a piece of tan card stock to 4" x 5 1/4" and emboss it with the Darice Basket Weave embossing folder. Sand over it with the Sand It Gadget.
3. Stamp the images from the Stampendous Jumbo Hydrangea Garden cling stamp on a piece of 110 lb. smooth cardstock. Color them in with Copic markers.
4. Use the Stampendous dies to die cut all of the images out.
5. Tie a piece of May Arts Natural Twine around the bottom and add Liquid Pearls to accent.
You can see how I popped up one of the flowers and the butterfly, for a more 3D look!
Here is your hop list:
Have a great day!